Monday, February 28, 2011

Full Body Weekly Results

RESULTS ARE IN! As promised here are the photos of another weeks progress. This week was a little bit tougher because I had a lot of cravings for terrible foods & treats! I did my best, but hey we're all human right? I try to give myself one day a week to be a little "bad" but not excessively. This might not work for everyone but it works for me because I don't overindulge myself. Anyways here are some new photos, enjoy!

 

This week I started out with a great butt and thigh workout. Threw in a some arm exercises and a bunch of cardio and I'd say it has been a very successful Monday all around. 

Todays workout:
  • 5 Minute Cardio Warm-Up: Jumping Rope
  • Barbell squats
  • Barbell lunges
  • Step Ups
  • Butt Squeezes
  • Deadlifts
  • 20 Minutes Cardio: 10 Minute Run, 10 Minute Stair Stepper
  • Lateral Pull Downs
  • Chest Press
  • Hip Extensions
  • Hip Abductions
  • 5 Minute Cool Down and Stretch

HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment