Thursday, February 24, 2011

LEGS, Legs, legs...

As I stated in an earlier post my current emphasis is on toning my legs. I finally got around to taking a couple of pictures of the way my legs are at this time (far from where I want them to be!).  Starting this upcoming Sunday I will be taking full body photographs and I will document my progress every week. Sundays will mark my progress for the week.

Until then here are my leg photos:




                        

Yesterday I got in a great butt and thigh workout. I did all the moves from my "Your Best Butt in 5 Exercises" post along with a great 40 minute video "Self: Slim and Sleek, Fast!" which is available via instant play on Netflix (gotta love it). It's a mix of cardio, leg, and arms and I am definitely sore today so I recommend giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment