Friday, November 25, 2011

My Fitness Christmas Wishlist

My favorite time of year is approaching and I just LOVE making wishlists, even if I don't end up getting most of the stuff. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday season, no not because of the presents but because of the wonderful aura and holiday cheer that goes along with it, and no I'm not kidding. There is this unusual happiness that seems to infiltrate the days that lead up the Christmas. It begins with the decorating, moves onto the jam packed shopping crowds, and finally settles on Christmas morning releasing you into a euphoric amiss of cheerfulness and delight. Yes, this defines Christmas time for me and although I have entered into adulthood my feelings for this holiday will remain unchanged, at least that's how I'd like to envision it.

So onto the good stuff. All of my fitness dreams will come true if only Santa would bring me these wonderful items this year.

 
1. Adidas Adipure Trainer
A glorious invention to bring to the gym with you. It's a barefoot shoe (made for indoor studio workouts) that offers you better balance, stability and traction.

 2. New Balance Minimus Vibram MT10
Great new vibram shoe for trail running, something I'd like to do more in the warmer months.




 3. lululemon Run For it Pullover
I can never get enough running apparel.

 4. lululemon City to Yoga Jacket
I am in love with this jacket! Check out the frill bottom....Please Santa I have been such a good girl this year ;)

5. lululemon Scuba Hoodie
Yes this company surely has the most fashionable workout apparel, too bad the prices make me want to cry.

 6. Women's Adidas Sport AdiFit Pants
Pink in my pants? Yes please!

7. The Ugi Ball
I am just dying to get my hands on one of these balls! (no pun intended.lol)
They are a versatile piece of workout equipment and since I do a lot of at home workouts I know it would get tons of use.

1 comment: