Thursday, August 18, 2011

PILOXING


I was reading a Women's Health magazine recently when I came across the mention of a new workout craze called "PILOXING". It's a mixture of Pilates and boxing that is supposed to burn some serious fat! So who created this awesome new workout experience? Swedish dancer and celebrity trainer Viveca Jensen. With this workout you gain the toughness of boxers, the grace of ballerinas and the hip moves of street dancers, what more could you want? I mean for me this sounds like an AWESOME way to get my workout done. I plan to look more into this and incorporate it into the workout group I will begin instructing soon. I am even considering the PILOXING instructor training program... the future looks FIT to me!

Check out this website if you're interested in learning more: PILOXING

No comments:

Post a Comment