Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm back!


Happy Summer! It has been quite a while since I have posted anything, part of that is due to my enrollment in Baby Boot Camp as I had no longer been scheduling and planning my own personal workouts. The other part is because of how busy I have been this summer. Currently I'm trying to get back on track with my workout plan but it is difficult because we moved to a new place (which I still have tons of work to do on before it's set up) and I haven't been in one place for more than a week at a time; I was in Connecticut for a week and a half and then between D.C and C'ville so trying to exercise in the midst of my travels has been difficult (mostly because my son is with me all the time but my jogging stroller is not).

I did an AMAZING workout video while visiting in Connecticut and I recommend it to anyone who can handle it and who has tons of fat blasting and toning to do on their lower half (which as I've said before is my problem area). It's called "The Brazilian Butt Lift". It's obviously great for your butt but works your thighs as well. I definitely would not recommend it to beginners, it's more along the lines of intermediate to hard level a.k.a  "kicked my bum bum and I'm so sore I don't want to walk down the stairs" level.  But if you feel you can do it, DO IT! It will definitely have you sweating, sore, and tired and best of all blasting fat and toning your lower half.


This year a friend of mine has asked me to put together some ideas for a workout group that would meet twice a week so I plan to get started on that soon. After I brainstorm and get an idea on what I plan to do for it I will definitely be sharing it on here. In the meantime I will be getting back on track and getting my butt in gear, I mean how am I supposed to lead a workout group and not be able to keep up with everyone? haha.


Stay Cool, it's HOTT out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment