Sunday, November 6, 2011

Great Winter Apparel

I have been trying to update my workout wardrobe for winter (one thing that keeps me motivated, I love cute clothes!). I've been visiting my regular spots like TJ Maxx and Marshalls because they have all the big labels like adidas, nike, etc. for out of this world discounted prices. Here are a few pics of the new shirts I purchased recently.


Adidas
 
Adidas


Hind

In other news my weekly workout class has been going well (despite my cancellations due to my awful allergies this year; I knew I was allergic to this town! haha). I am so grateful that the girls continue to come out each week and get in some good fitness time. Now that we have an indoor spot we'll be working on our fitness all winter long! I look forward to the weeks ahead....

Stay fit!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment