Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Workout Class Playlist



Music is such a huge part of my life and so of course I love incorporating it into my workouts. It brings me back to the days I used to do Dance, and makes me wish I was still doing it. It has become so critical for me when I'm working out. It helps motivate and keep me moving. Here's the playlist we're using at class while working on our fitness....

1. Hello - Martin Solveig & Dragonette

2. Sweat - Snoop Dog & David Guetta

3. We No Speak Americano - Yolanda B Cool & D Cup

4. Better Off Alone - Alice Deejay

5. Mr. Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan

6. Beautiful People - Chris Brown

7. Take Over Control - Afrojack ft. Eva Simons

8. Rock that Body - Black Eyed Peas

9. On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez


10. Bounce - Calvin Harris ft. Kelis

11. The Club is Alive - JLS

12. Hot - Inna

13. Give Me Everything Tonight - Pitbull ft. Neyo


14. Walking on Sunshine - Jennifer Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment