Friday, April 13, 2012

Leg Envy


I have a really bad case of leg envy lately. My legs have always been the biggest challenge for me and I am determined to build some muscle in them so they look more sculpted and defined. If I had a magic wand I would wave it over my legs and POOF! they would look like this:



Unfortunately this is not possible. So I have been putting in hard work the last few weeks. I am slowly… sloowwwlly, seeing some changes.  Through this process I have decided that I hate squats, like the real deal barbell squats, no Smith machine. It pains me to think of the next leg day when I have to do them again, and add more weight. I already feel the tears pooling in my eyes but I will squat on.

Here are some progress photos…(sorry for the poor photo quality)



Here are some of the leg exercises I have been doing:

1. Squats



2. Leg Extensions



3. Leg Curls



4. Calf Raises



5. Lunges



6. Leg Press



7. Cable Abbductors




8. Cable Adductors



9. Kick backs

No comments:

Post a Comment