Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top Rated Workout DVDs


I love variety in my workout routine. I get bored if I continue to do the same exercises on a weekly basis so a lot of times I'll add 1 or 2 workout videos into my week to keep it interesting. Netflix has a great variety of "Instant Play" videos that you can add to your queue and use over and over as long as you have a membership. This is what I usually turn to and my favorites include:

Self: Bikini Ready Fast


Self: Slim and Sleek Fast


Self: Your Best Butt Fast


10 Minute Solution Pilates

I also have some great workout DVDs on hand that I used every now and again. Recently I read an article on some of the top DVDs of the year. Here are some that made it on the list that I want to try out.

Personal Training with Jackie Xtreme Timesaver Training



Aerobarre


Exhale Core Fusion Lean & Toned



Amy Dixon Super Fit Bod!


1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of Jillian Michael's dvds, although I'll typically turn to bodyrock.tv afterwards for more of a challenge. I have the Jackie Warner one, but haven't tried it yet! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete