Thursday, April 28, 2011

Workout Music


Hi, long time since I posted. I've still been getting some good workouts in thanks to my great new playlists. I'm the type of person who can't get a good workout in without music blaring in my ears, I don't know why but it keeps me motivated otherwise I will get bored. Unfortunately all my old playlists were erased when my iPhone malfunctioned so I've been working on some new ones.  They have really been keeping me moving during my workout. Here is my latest addition:

1. Do It Like This  - Black Eyed Peas 
2. She's Fine (Feat. Sean Paul, Missy Elliot & Busta Rhymes) - DJ Khaled
3. Drop And Gimme 50 Ft. Hurricane Chris - Mike Jone
4. Frisky - Tinie Tempah Ft Labrinth
5. Better Off Alone  - DJ Jurgen present Alice Deejay           
6. Candy  -  Aggro Santos Ft Kimberly Wyatt
7. Hold It Against Me  -  Britney Spears       
8. Bionic   -  Christina Aguilera
9. Gettin' Over You   -  David Guetta Ft Chris Willis, Fergie & LMFAO
10. Dame (Touch Me) (Duet With Chayanne)   -  Jennifer Lopez       
11. Commander   -  Kelly Rowland Ft David Guetta  
12. Can't Be Tamed   -  Miley Cyrus       
13. S&M   - Rihanna
14. Dynamite  -   Taio Cruz
15. Tokyo Drift (Fast & Furious)   -  Teriyaki Boyz
16. OMG  - Usher Ft Will.I.Am      
17. We No Speak Americano  -  Yolanda B Cool & D Cup  
18. I'm The Ish (Remix) - DJ Class feat. Kanye West                 
19. Who Date Girl (Feat. Akon)    -   Flo Rida             
20. Come On Girl    -  Taio Cruz Ft Luciana                   
21. Take Over Control -   Afrojack ft Eva Simons


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment