Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby Boot Camp



Hi All! Recently I joined a local Baby Boot Camp class which my friend Melissa encouraged me to try with her. I am so happy that I did! It meets Monday through Friday morning and is a wonderful start to my day. I wasn't sure what to expect but it is a great workout! I have been sore all week and I love it! I also love working out with a group of women who have so much in common with me, beats working out solo and fighting monotony. I encourage all mothers with infants and toddlers to try it, especially if you aren't able to go workout without taking your children with you.  All you have to do is visit the website to see if there is a local class you could join. It is basically like having a personal trainer but WAY cheaper and MUCH more fun! Visit Baby Boot Camp and see if it's something you'd like to try, and I don't see why not because the first class is FREE! Can't beat that :)

Have a great weekend & HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment