Friday, April 13, 2012

Progress…


As I stated in my last post we are currently on a new diet and workout regimen. Figured I’d take the opportunity to make this post a documentation of my progress thus far.
Week 1
Week 2
Going into week three now. There are just a few slight changes that I’m seeing so far but I hope to add some muscle over the next few weeks. I feel such a HUGE difference just from changing my diet,  my workouts are easier and I have way more energy. The weather is definitely helping me too, I’ve been able to do my cardio outside (I love to run). I plan on purchasing some new supplements over the next week as well to help me push through my weight lifting days, sometimes you need that extra boost! I found a great whey protein powder that I have been using, so now all I need is something for pre-workout and intra-workout. I will try to continue with updates as the weeks continue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment